Forelex (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://www.forelex.com)
(“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
Return Due To Change Of Mind
Forelex will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 15 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resellable condition. Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping.
Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to form of payment used. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. (Forelex) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
4. Delivery Terms
4.1 Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days
4.2 Dispatch Time
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order
Our warehouse operates on Monday – Sunday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.3 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.4 Shipping Courier
Forelex will ship via UPS.
4.5 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and send the remaining items once they return to stock.
4.6 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with us. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact us for the next steps.
7. Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
7.1 Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
If your order is less than the amount advertised on our website, a flat-rate shipping charge of up to $20.00 will be applied. The minimum purchase amount for each shipping offer does not include purchases of gift certificates or tax.
When will my order ship?
Orders placed by 6:00pm Eastern Time (ET) typically ship the next business day (Monday-Friday) from our manufacturing facility in Michigan. Holidays, special events and sitewide promotions will often extend shipping times. The ship date for your order will be noted during the checkout process. We recommend contacting your EasyClosets designer for more information. If you wish to receive your order at a later date, you can choose during checkout to have it shipped up to 30 days after your order date.
How will my order ship?
Orders are shipped via standard ground service (Monday-Friday) by UPS or EasyClosets preferred freight carrier depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. The shipping method for your order will be noted in the checkout page. If you live in an urban area and reside in a high-rise building, please call customer service at 1.800.218.2492 before submitting your online order to confirm the proper delivery method for your home.
Can I expedite shipping for my order?
Sorry, but expedited shipping is not available at this time.
Do you ship outside the contiguous U.S.?
No, not directly, however, we will ship your order to a freight forwarder of your choice in the contiguous U.S. for no additional fee. Freight forwarding companies will charge you to transport and deliver your order to its final destination. Due to documentation restrictions, we are limited to final destinations of Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. We are unable to accept any orders shipping to Canada.
UPS Standard Ground
The map below indicates the estimated travel time in business days from the ship date to arrival date and may be affected by holidays.
Standard Ground Delivery Notes
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to your UPS tracking information after your order leaves our manufacturing facility. This will provide the weekday upon which your order is estimated to arrive.
- Your packages should be delivered at the time of the day that the local UPS driver normally arrives along that route. UPS does not schedule deliveries at specific times or blocks of times throughout the day.
- A signature is not required for delivery, but the decision to leave your packages will be at the discretion of the delivering carrier. UPS may leave your packages on a porch or in a garage if the delivery driver believes it is safe to do so. The best way to ensure this is to leave a note for the driver on your door on the day of delivery.
- Please reference this link for more information: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/tracking-support/receiving-shipment.page?
To make sure orders that are too large to ship via UPS receive safe and reliable delivery, we partner with a variety of freight companies who specialize in delivering large quantities of parcels.
Once your shipment arrives in the area and is ready for delivery, the freight partner will contact you at the phone number you provided us when placing your order to schedule your delivery.
The map below indicates the ESTIMATED travel time in business days from the ship date to the date your order will arrival at the freight carrier’s terminal. Delivery dates will likely be affected by public holidays, inclement weather, and potential circumstances beyond Forelex’s control.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.